As he celebrates the 20th anniversary of his 1992 Olympic Trials competition with Dave Johnson, more commonly referred to as “Dan vs. Dave”, Dan O’Brien recently released his book entitled “Clearing Hurdles: A Quest to be the World’s Greatest Athlete”, which covers his struggles and perseverance in ultimately becoming an Olympic decathlon gold medalist.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors