BARCELONA, Spain – For Team USA, the evening session of the opening day at the IAAF World Junior Championships in Barcelona was highlighted by a solid finish by Aisling Cuffe in the finals of the women’s 3000, Gunnar Nixon’s taking of the lead in the men’s decathlon, and the American sprinting group cruising through the opening rounds of the women’s 100 and men’s 400.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors