World record holder and Olympic champion Kevin Young will serve as VIP Promoter of the 27th Belgrade Marathon on April 27. Young is the international goodwill ambassador to the Serbian capital and will hold a public clinic for hopeful young stars.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors