In the sport of Track & Field, inches matter, seconds matter, and sometimes, when the competitors are particularly exceptional, hundredths of seconds matter. In the Men’s 200m final, Calesio Newman was painfully reminded of that fact.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors