INDIANAPOLIS – More than 100 reigning World Indoor and Outdoor Master champions will be among the more than 800 athletes ages 35-95+ on hand for the USA Masters Indoor Track & Field Championships Friday through Sunday at the Harry Gladstein Fieldhouse in Bloomington, Ind. The meet will serve as a tune-up for the World Masters Indoor Championships, which are slated for April 3-8 in Jyvaskyla, Finland.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors