CLEVELAND, OHIO — For the second straight day, the USA Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships began with heavy morning showers. The rain eventually subsided and the clouds parted, allowing many of the masters athletes to shine. Several world records fell during the second day of competition, including one set by Khalid Mulazim of Cleveland, Ohio.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors