DAEGU, South Korea – Tera Moody (Colorado Springs, Colo.) ran her second fastest ever marathon to finish 17th in 2:32:04 in the first final of the 13th IAAF World Outdoor Track and Field Championships. Team USA also advanced seven athletes from the qualifying rounds during the morning session at Daegu Stadium.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors