INDIANAPOLIS – Molly Huddle (Providence, R.I.) earns USA Track & Field Athlete of the Week honors for the second time in 2013 after breaking the women’s 12 km world record Sunday, Nov. 17 at the .US National Road Racing Championships in Alexandria, Va. As the event’s top female finisher, Huddle not only won the race, but her combined points total also earned her the USA Racing Circuit title.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors