INDIANAPOLIS — On the heels of his third consecutive Texas Relays title, Michael Stigler wins USATF Athlete of the Week honors after his world-leading performance at the Nike Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays on Friday, March 27 in Austin, Texas.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors