EUGENE, ORE. – Lashawn Merritt made a statement by winning the men’s 400m, while Brenda Martinez ran the second fastest time in the world in the women’s 800m on the second day of the Nike Prefontaine Classic Saturday. Held at historic Hayward Field, the Nike Perfontaine Classic is the fourth stop for the Diamond League and fourth stop in the Outdoor USATF Championship Series.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors