When the career of a track and field athlete comes to a close, few can accurately state they ever performed at a world-record level. It’s as exclusive of a group as you will find in the sport and Libby James has been able to place her name next to elite company well into her 70s.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors