BOSTON — The men’s masters 1,500 meters and women’s masters 300 meters at the 2015 USATF Indoor Championships look to be record-breakers, as both events will take place as invitationals on Sunday, March 1. The Masters Men’s 1,500m is at 2:35 PM and the Masters Women’s 300 is at 2:50 PM.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors