American indoor and outdoor record holder Chaunte Lowe cleared a height of 1.97m/6-5.5 on her first attempt in the women’s high jump to claim first place honors Thursday at the Bislett Games in Oslo, Norway. The Bislett Games were the fifth stop for the Samsung Diamond League.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors