The event fields in the men’s 110-meter hurdles and men’s shot put will each feature five of America’s best as the Samsung Diamond League makes its second stop of the 2012 outdoor season Saturday in Shanghai.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors