LISLE, Ill. – Robert Lida became the first man over the age of 75 to ever run under 13.50 seconds in the 100-meters in winning the event in 13.49 as fans on the campus of Benedictine University witnessed another world record on day three of the USA Masters Outdoor Championships in Lisle, Ill.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors