More than 64 years removed from when he stood on top of the figurative world, Herb Douglas still holds a firm place among the legends of track and field and the legends of African American athletes. It’s a lifetime few have the chance to live and thanks to his advancements, few are forced to.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors