ARLINGTON, Texas– A record breaking performance by Kendrick Law, establishing a new Sub-Bantam boys national record in the 200m highlighted day five of the USA Youth Track & Field Championships at Maverick stadium at The University of Texas-Arlington.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors