ALBUQUERQUE – Bernard Lagat brought the crowd of 2,037 to their feet in the final lap of the men’s 3,000-meters while William Claye jumped a world leader in the men’s triple jump and Amber Campbell established a meet record during the first day of the USA Indoor Track & Field Championships Saturday at the Albuquerque Convention Center. The meet continues Sunday beginning at noon Mountain Time.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors