INDIANAPOLIS — Tia Jones (Marietta, Ga.) has been named USA Track & Field’s Athlete of the Week after winning the 13-14 girls’ 100m and 200m hurdles and setting national and Junior Olympic records in both events at the USATF National Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships on July 28.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors