Two-time track and field Olympian Lolo Jones helped Team USA defend their world championship title Sunday as part of the women’s bobsled event in St. Moritz, Switzerland. Jones teamed with Elana Myers to place fourth in the women’s two-person bobsled and help Team USA to the overall championship in an event that combined men’s skeleton, women’s bobsled, women’s skeleton and men’s two-man bobsled.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors