INDIANAPOLIS – 2012 Olympian Evan Jager has been named USA Track & Field’s Athlete of the Week following his American record performance in finishing third in the men’s 3,000m steeplechase at the Monaco Diamond League meet Friday.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors