Jackie Joyner-Kersee is in Jerusalem as a part of U.S. government initiatives to assist in creating a future of sustained peace and opportunities in the region as a part of the U.S. Department of State’s inaugural Track & Field Sports Envoy program. The program gives her the opportunity to share the sport that changed her life with women and girls around the world. She is hosting clinics and other activities to show them the lifelong opportunities available through sports. Follow along with her journey.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors