DAEGU, South Korea – A successful series of qualifying rounds and the first men’s final of the competition gave Team USA momentum Sunday morning at the 2011 IAAF World Outdoor Championships, while Trey Hardee and Ashton Eaton continued to battle for decathlon supremacy.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors