ISTANBUL, TURKEY – When the 2012 edition of the IAAF World Indoor Track & Field Championships begin Friday at the Atakoy Athletics Arena, a deep women’s squad will work for a repeat performance from 2010 when it helped Team USA win the overall medal table with 17 medals. Competition begins Friday and runs through Sunday.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors