Dwight Phillips will be faced with the rarest of chances Friday. He has the opportunity to earn his fifth World Outdoor Championship gold medal in the men’s long jump at the IAAF World Outdoor Championships in Moscow, Russia, and place his name into elite company. A fifth world title in the event would tie him for the second most World Outdoor Championships gold medals all-time.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors