Capping a perfect season of 19 consecutive victories, Justin Gatlin earns USATF Athlete of the Week after claiming a pair of first-place finishes Sept. 5 at the Diamond League meeting in Brussels and winning his final race of the outdoor season on Sept. 7 in Reiti, Italy.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors