BARCELONA, Spain – The morning session of day four at the IAAF World Junior Championships went well for Team USA at Olympic Stadium in Barcelona. Eight advanced on to a further round and Kendell Williams sits in fourth place after five events in the women’s heptathlon.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors