Eugene, Ore. – Incredibly deep fields were the theme of the day as 14 Olympians punched their tickets to London and Allyson Felix shattered the 200m Olympic Trials record in front of a crowd of 20,791 on a drizzly day at Hayward Field.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors