NEW YORK – Despite the rain and cloudy skies, the stars still shined at the 2011 adidas Grand Prix held at Icahn Stadium on Randall’s Island. The day was highlighted by Allyson Felix’s convincing victory in the women’s 200m and high schooler Lukas Verzbicas’ sub-4:00 mile.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors