Proving that fitness is a lifetime affair, some of the nation’s best masters athletes will take part in the Olympic Team Trials – Track & Field. Masters exhibition races for the men’s 200m and women’s 400m will be a part of the Olympic Trials Saturday, June 30, at Hayward Field in Eugene, Ore.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors