Olympic silver medalist and three-time USATF Champion Erik Kynard has already made a name for himself on the world stage. After taking home silver in London at just 21 years old as a college junior, the high jumper has made three U.S. teams in his young but illustrious career.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors