GLASGOW — Olympian Emma Coburn (Crested Butte, Colorado) etched her name in the record books Saturday, breaking the American record in the 3,000-meter steeplechase at the Diamond League meeting in Glasgow. Coburn crossed in 9:11.42 to set a new personal best and take the AR.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors