When the decathletes line up at the start of the of the 100m next Thursday for the 2011 USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships, defending world champion Trey Hardee will not be among them. The 27-year-old Birmingham, Ala., native will cheer on Nike teammates Bryan Clay and Ashton Eaton from the sidelines as they chase after a U.S. title and a ticket to August’s World Athletics Championships in Daegu, South Korea.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors