After three days of competition at USATF Masters Indoor Championships, athletes generated 37 record-breaking performances over the weekend, including eight World Masters records and 29 American records at JDL Fast Track. All American and world records reported are pending until ratified.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors