DONETSK, UKRAINE – Alexa Efraimson won bronze in the 1500m and Kenny Selmon finished third in the 400m hurdles during Saturday’s evening session at the IAAF World Youth Championships.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors