EUGENE – Ashton Eaton took a huge leap forward in his quest to become the world’s greatest athlete as he won his first U.S. title and racked up 8,729 points, moving him to #5 on the all-time U.S. list on the second day of the 2011 USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships in Eugene, Ore.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors