SOPOT, Poland — It was an impressive morning for Team USA on day two of the 14th IAAF World Indoor Championships, as nearly every athlete competing in qualifying rounds advanced automatically. World Indoors runs through Sunday, March 9 at Ergo Arena in Sopot, Poland.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors