Ashton Eaton used a world record performance in the decathlon and Allyson Felix rode a career best time in the 200 meters during the Olympic Team Trials – Track & Field as each overtook first place and claimed the 2012 Visa Championship Series outdoor titles and $25,000 check each.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors