INDIANAPOLIS – Louisiana State University sprinter Kimberlyn Duncan has been named USA Track & Field’s Athlete of the Week after winning the 100m, 200m and as part of the winning 4x100m at the NCAA East Regional meet last weekend at the University of North Florida.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors