INDIANAPOLIS – Following his first USA Cross Country title in early February in St. Louis, Chris Derrick will lead the men’s team and Olympian Kim Conley, runner-up in St. Louis, will lead the women’s squad into the World Cross Country Championships scheduled for March 24 in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors