Coming out of the blocks, I knew my start wasn’t good enough to make up the stagger too too much in the lane outside of me. But I knew on the second turn I could push him again really fast. I’m more of a strength runner as opposed to a get-out kind of guy, but I’m trying to put it together, and that’s what I did at Junior Nationals where I had my PR.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors