EUGENE — Team USA proved why Friday truly is everyone’s favorite day of the week, as three golds, two silvers and two bronzes put the red, white and blue atop the gold medal tally and ranked first in the overall medal table with 13 on Day Four of the IAAF World Junior Championships at Hayward Field.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors