The Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympic Games featured the debut of new and exciting track & field event, which combined athletes from all National Olympic Committees, competing on 67 randomly selected 8×100-meter mixed relay teams at a specially prepared venue outside the Olympic Village.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors