INDIANAPOLIS – Jillian Camarena-Williams of the New York Athletic Club has been named USA Track & Field’s Athlete of the week after tying the American Record at the Paris Diamond League meet on July 8. This is the second athlete of the week honor for Camarena-Williams in 2011.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors