ALBUQUERQUE – High school phenom Mary Cain won the women’s mile while Ryan Whiting improved his world leading mark in the men’s shot put and Will Leer ran the fastest ever indoor time run at altitude in winning the men’s mile as the USA Indoor Track & Field Championships concluded Sunday at the Albuquerque Convention Center.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors