LILLE, FRANCE – The boys’ medley relay won gold, set a World Youth Record and added the sixteenth medal to the U.S. haul at the 2011 IAAF World Championships on the last day of the July 6 – 10 competition in Lille, France.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors