DAEGU, South Korea – Team USA enjoyed its most productive day yet in qualifying rounds, advancing 15 athletes into the next round of competition during the Thursday morning session of day six at the IAAF World Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors