BLOOMINGTON, IND. – When Kathy Bergen had crossed the finish line in the W70 200-meter dash during the final day of the Masters Indoor Track & Field Championships, it was as the only woman over 70-years-old to ever break 32 seconds in that race. Her world record of 31.86 was one of six individual world marks set Sunday at the Harry Gladstein Fieldhouse.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors