INDIANAPOLIS — William Bell, Sr., (Jonesboro, Ark.) has been named USA Track & Field’s Athlete of the Week after setting a world record in the men’s 90-94 age group at the USA Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships in Olathe, Kan.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors