Trevor Barron and Miranda Melville led Team USA as competition in the 25th edition of the World Race Walking Cup concluded Sunday in Saransk, Russia. Competition began Saturday with the junior men’s and women’s 10 km races and the men’s 20 km race and finished Sunday with the women’s 20 km race and men’s 50 km race.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors